Beauty and The Beast Picks

One of my all time favourite fairytales is Beauty and The Beast.


As far as I'm concerned, it's one of the most beautiful stories and the notion of falling in love with love with the beauty within is something I've always tried to live by.

Of course, the Disney version is the most prolific, and I'm so excited about the live-action release next year (Could Emma Watson be any more perfect for the role as Belle?) but I've always been intrigued by the original story too. 


For my birthday this year, I was bought a French Translation of La Belle et la Bete. I've always wanted to read in another language so I can't wait to get to grips with this one day!


Alongside this, I took an uncharacteristic approach to my Christmas list last year, and asked Dad Santa for an ornament. Of course, not just any ornament.


You may have seen these in H Samuel; the Disney Traditions collection is stunning, and this Beauty and the Beast piece is no exception. Featuring all of the main characters from the film, this gorgeous centre piece is so detailed and lovely, I couldn't wait to open my present on Christmas morning!


So I thought I'd scour the internet to find some other gorgeous pieces for the Fairytale Fans.

One of the most popular Beauty and Beast trinkets I've seen is the Mrs Potts and Chip set - I found this gorgeous ceramic set on Amazon:


Look at this stunning Stained Glass Candle Jar I found on Etsy - absolutely beautiful craftsmanship!



If you're looking for a more subtle piece of B&B inspired artwork, check out this gorgeous print


For a whole host of stunning Beauty & The Beast inspired works, you should definitely check out Hungry Designs on Etsy. A personal favourite of mine for a few years now, Amanda creates stunning images to be used on brooches, postcards and jewellery - and she loves Disney!





Leigh Medway

Cat Lady, Cake enthusiast, dreamer, failing wanderluster and classic British moaner. TheGirlGang member!

2 comments:

  1. Oh such wonderful things! I'm a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast so was just fangirling when I came across this post xD the french copy of the story looks such a beautiful and romantic gift! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful book - need to brush up on my French before I can read it though :') Thank you lovely! I'm always on the hunt for subtle ways to integrate my obsessions into my home! haha! xx

      Delete