Day 69 - 365 Challenge

My new bike turned up today! 

I'm so excited to get out on it and just go on adventures. But, I have work. And cakes to do. And general boring adult tasks to contend with.


I managed to get out for 20 minutes - bearing in mind I had to get my confidence back after 22 years of being scared to get back on one (!) - I just rode up and down the road a couple of times and now I can't wait to get out and do more! 

It's so shiny and pretty. The light was shocking by the time we got her set up last night so I'll aim to take some better photos on Friday evening when I go out with the bestie :) 

Leigh Medway

Cat Lady, Cake enthusiast, dreamer, failing wanderluster and classic British moaner. TheGirlGang member!

1 comment:

  1. I know you would be fine! Soon your be whizzing around the streets haha x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete