Day 72 - 365 Challenge

You know those days where everyone else's plans dictates your own and you end up running behind on EVERYTHING?

Today was one of those days. 

That being said, I had an amazing afternoon with J and munchkin, pooling around Southsea and popping into my favourite cafe/restaurant for lunch.

I've loved Lou Lous Cafe in Southsea for as long as I can remember. It's always been my choice for a coffee stop, breakfast or mid afternoon lunch and I've watched it change and develop over the years.

It's got more of a restaurant feel nowadays which is lovely; the French cuisine on offer is varied and tastes absolutely amazing <3 


Leigh Medway

Cat Lady, Cake enthusiast, dreamer, failing wanderluster and classic British moaner. TheGirlGang member!

No comments:

Post a Comment