Southsea Street Art

A couple of weeks ago, me and Dave went for a wonder around Southsea.


The sole intention was to find as much street art as possible.


We stuck to the main routes but found some pretty awesome gems. This one is one the doors of the Wedge. I mainly go there in the evenings so I've never actually seen this before!


Awesome stickers adorn telephone exchanges boxes..


Not to mention the fantastic artwork promoting businesses...


And not just the traditional paint work either.. this awesome piece is transfer based!


We found one of the oldest murals in Portsmouth...


As well as the newest additions!


Possibly my favourite thing ever.



It's safe to say that it was one of the most colourful strolls I've been on in a long time.


Just another reason to love Southsea <3


Leigh Medway

Cat Lady, Cake enthusiast, dreamer, failing wanderluster and classic British moaner. TheGirlGang member!

No comments:

Post a Comment